Thursday, October 15, 2009

?*!$&@!?

Well i don think this is apt for a first post in a blog. But still i am writing it, because there is nothing wrong in doing wat i feel like doing. I am living this life just aimlessly. Doing watever comes my way. I studied well because it felt good to be a good Student (Not exactly the topper) but just below that. I put it that way because all through my life, if i had a target i always managed to be JUST below that. Well moving my target higher got me STILL just below it. So never really achieved a target :P. No one is to blame for tht, bcoz i have never felt that i should stop doing things i enjoy, in order to be the topper. I am really happy being me. So i am now where my score has placed me,working in a renowned company which has 100,000 employees. And i am just one in a 100,000. Life is not really boring, but its not real interseting as well. I am tired of just meeting expectations and at times getting a pat on the back. There is more to life. I want to make a difference. Believe me i really want to. Problem is i am not able to figure out what i really want to do. Every night and day passes by and i am still thinking wat i should be doing to make the difference. ?*!$&@!? Well thats me :)

2 comments:

  1. Been there... But trust me, it gets better.. Its a phase, life becomes fun as we go along..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope so dude! And thanx yaar, u r the first and only person who has commented :P I am encouraged!

    ReplyDelete