Monday, January 4, 2010

Blogging.. Definitely not an easy task, How i was inspired!

Well, when i started blogging, i thought that writing was an easy task. To say, i thought "Its got to be easy, because i am going to write wat i am thinking and so there need not be an effort to create anything new". How wrong i was!!
Firstly, though i think a lot, i am not convenient in writing all that i think. Secondly, once my thinknig takes the form of words sometimes it looks silly to me. I know that even wat i m writing now is silly, but still.. i am posting it. Thirdly because there are no readers :P. Still i write because it makes me feel good, expressing my thoughts to particularly no one but to anyone who is interested.

As i ve mentioned in my previous post, i love reading. It so happened, that when i had no work to do in office and was simply bored to death, my friend gave me links of some very interesting blogs. On reading, i was inspired :). I was simply inspired by the fact that, it was not the content that urged me to read on, it was the narration, it was the imagination, it was simply the style of the bloggers. It was very simple yet so interesting. Soon i was reading wat the bloggers had to say about themselves and happenings of their life. It was like getting to know someone, a complete stranger through their words.

We look at evry thing from our own perspective. I am no exception, i looked at everything with my perception. On reading the blogs of some people, i learnt there are so many different ways to look at things. Believe me it was exciting. The things are the same, but the way u look at it makes big differences. The same old things, were no longer boring. Life though was not really interesting, seemed interesting.

So thanks to all those that have inspired me to write and look at things differently. I know i am not doing an excellent job. But i shall keep on writing, till one day i inspire someone to write :). Hope i do someday. Cheers! And Happy new year to one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment